(Click each image to open gallery)
- Located just 20 minutes outside of Kuta & Seminyak
- 6 private villas with 2 separate rooms & outdoor living area
- Restaurant & bar
- Private resort pool
- Open-air yoga shala
- En-suite private bathroom with spa tub
- Rooms include flat-screen TV, DVD, ipod dock, air conditioner & room service
- Free in-room Wifi
- Unlimited filtered water
- Daily complimentary shuttle drop-off to Kuta or Seminyak
Retreat Inclusions for Clients Attending:
- 6 nights/ 7 days accommodation
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- 2 Daily spinning, yoga or group fitness sessions
- 3 hours of spa treatments
- Outdoor cycling excursion in rice paddy fields
- Access to full gym with group class schedule
- Airport transfers (to/from the airport on arrival & departure days only)
Early-Bird Rates Extended to First 10 Spots:
- Private Single: $2,295
- Shared Room: $1,995
After Early-Bird Rates:
- Private Single: $2,495
- Shared Room: $2,195
- International airfare
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Additional excursions/spa treatments
Chris Plourde is a Los Angeles based Fitness Consultant and Coach with over 17 years of experience. His clients range from competitive triathletes, cyclists and runners to general fitness enthusiasts, new moms and celebrities. A current two time Brand Ambassador for Lululemon, Chris’ passion and dedication to coaching others to reach their goals and beyond is apparent.
Chris has traveled both nationally and internationally as a Master Instructor/Presenter for Madd Dog Athletics and Spinning® providing continuing education and lecturing on the physical and mental aspects of fitness. As a motivator and fitness expert, Chris continues to Mentor and Consult with fitness professionals, Gyms, Studios & Students of Loyola Marymount University through his Formula Workshop Series.
How do I get there?
- Book your flight to arrive and depart from Denpasar, Bali (DPS) – some of the airline carriers that fly from LAX to DPS are China Air, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, Korean Air, China Airlines, and EVA Air.
*It is advised that you contact The Yoga Getaway prior to booking your flight to confirm the retreat is on schedule as well as the best arrival and departure times.
How will I get from the airport (DPS) to the retreat venue accommodation?
- Airport transfers are included in the package, to/from the airport on arrival & departure days only. Hotel check-in begins at 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and checkout time is 12:00 pm on the day of departure. You will need to notify The Yoga Getaway of your flight times so transportation can be coordinated.
What sort of Visa or Passport information do I need?
- Passports are required to be valid for 6 months after date of entry into Indonesia. Please make sure to check your passport at least a month before your departure so you have time to update it if necessary.
- 30 day entry visas need to be purchased at DPS airport prior to going through customs. You will see the lines as you head toward baggage claim. The cost is $25USD and is required to be paid in US currency.
- Departure taxes are 150,000IDR, and is required to be paid in IDR upon your departure.
*For more information and specifics about traveling to Indonesia you can visitTravel.State.Gov
Should I bring money and what credit cards are accepted?
- Cash is accepted everywhere, it would be advised to take out cash upon arriving to the airport. Visa is the most widely accepted credit card (Mastercard is also usually accepted). Credit cards are not accepted everywhere so it is advised to have cash with you at all times.
- Call all your credit card companies before you leave home and inform them of your trip. Typically your bank will be suspicious of overseas transactions and can freeze your credit card until confirmation.
Do I need a converter for electrical outlets and plugins?
- Electricity in Bali is 220V so please make sure your US electrical items can run on this voltage. Most plugs in Bali are standard European, two round prongs, or English, 3 slanted prongs. The resort venue will provide at least 1 in-room converter per room available for use.
Can I drink tap water there?
- Drinking bottled or purified water is a must (unlimited purified water will be available at the resort).
Do you cater to specific dietary needs (vegetarian, vegan, lactose free and gluten free)?
- Yes the menu will cater to any dietary needs you inform us of, please be sure to mention your specific needs when registering.
- We do suggest bringing along a few bars or snacks just to be fully prepared.
Is there wireless internet and cell phone service?
- Complimentary wireless internet service will be available at the resort accommodation.
- Call your cell phone service provider to see if they offer coverage in Indonesia and request the best international plan for your needs (taking into consideration the minutes, texts and data you plan to use).
What is the weather like in Bali ?
- Bali’s tropical climate has two distinct seasons: dry (between May to September) and wet (between October to April). Monsoon refers to the wind, not the rain. However even in the monsoon, in this tropical paradise it is still likely it will be sunny for a most of the day. It is generally always warm with temperatures averaging in the 80′s and up.
What do I need to bring with me?
- A valid passport for 6 months from date of entry.
- Cycling shoes if you prefer, cages will also be available.
- Quality yoga equipment is provided but please feel free to bring your yoga mat if you would like.
- Bug spray, sunscreen, sunglasses, bathing suits, running or workout shoes, earplugs, eye mask, adapters, a camera, power cords for your electronics and a credit card (Visa & MasterCard).
- For ladies who anticipate being on your cycle during the trip – tampons are a must. They are not easily found in any stores here and are one luxury item you’ll pay more for.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of five-hundred dollars ($500.00) will be required along with submission of your registration form. However, if your booking is made within sixty (60) days of the departure date, then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Final Payment: Payment of the total trip price is due sixty (60) days prior to the departure date.